As a future teacher someday.


Hello to everyone.❤ 

I was actually thinking a lot about what I was going to write this week and had no idea. And suddenly all my dreams came to my mind when I was little and one of them that I have today is to become a teacher. I can say that I have endless thoughts on this topic.💬



 "Me as a teacher in the future"

It is sometimes strange how suddenly a person changes, and with it his dreams.

Little ones we want to be like Mommy and Daddy; later we cling to our desires and dreams, different before them in childhood, because whatever you decide to realize, it is important to carry our effort to the end; it is enough for our parents to be proud of us, and us for ourselves, and above all to be happy for what we have achieved.

I also have many desires and dreams, about which I sometimes change my mind, but it is that dream in the drawer, the only one that I will never give up, is that dream, which I believe will make me fulfilled.

To work as a teacher

You have to have the craft of this profession and be able to get into any kind of role.To attract the attention of students, the teacher must have talent for acting. He is often a psychologist, counselor, diplomat and parent. "

For me to become a good teacher, I need steely nerves, a lot of patience, tolerance and good behavior towards children. Personally I will feel good, being in this profession as a teacher. "The love of children brings me pleasure, I also enjoy teaching them useful things. I will be happy when they come out with good results, because it shows that I did a good job. I also enjoy the contact with my parents, especially when I see that they have remained satisfied with me. Communicating with the students themselves is also important to me, especially when they express:

"Teacher, you inspired me to become a teacher's day like you" and this of course touches you a lot. "

For one thing I am sure, that I will not have in front of a field of flowers, but I like my dream and I really like the challenges that will come with it. I like the challenges, because when facing them, we can make mistakes , we learn from them and because they make me stronger and independent.

That's why I would not kneel in front of a road full of obstacles, if in the end I would find what I was looking for.

It 's still a dream in the drawer, but I'm trying to find the key now.

I find myself a little in difficulties because a country like Albania does not offer us what every country in the European Union provides for students who want and deserve to study outside their national borders.

However, none of them is impossible if I work hard.

The future has a lot in store for me and each of us, but I will try to build the future myself, I will take the pencil and fill the pages of my book every day with everything that life will bring me, as in relation to the realization of dream, as well as with the other challenges that my life will carry; as optimists I remain waiting for beautiful surprises.

Thank you 💜



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Multiple intelligences

Distance Education